Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day. Todays post as you can see is going to be about things that I am grateful for! I have been thinking a lot recently and I tend to worry about little things that don’t really matter like ‘not having enough money’ or about what people think of me. But what I sometimes forget to do is think about the things that I am grateful for. So here we go..
- My partner. He is always there for me, he always makes me feel good about myself and when I feel down he is always there to make me feel better.
- I have a secure income
- I am taking driving lessons which I love
- I have the most gorgeous little dog and she always fusses me and makes me feel loved
- My family
- Life! There are so many possibilities, we are all here on this journey together
- My blog and blogging friends!
- Good health- I am very grateful for this! This week I was quite worried about a lump on my head that had got a little bigger and I was really worried about it. I made a doctors appointment and the doctor checked it, everything turned out to be fine. I was so relieved!
- Laughter. Don’t you just feel so much better when you laugh?
I have so many things to be grateful for, sometimes its just nice to sit and think about all the things you have.
I have recently started writing a column for ‘Love from’ magazine, it is a quarterly lifestyle magazine by Florence Matthews. Its so exciting to be writing a column for them!
Not much else has happened recently apart from that! Just the usual: Shopping and then thinking ‘omg why did I spend all of my money’ hahaha please tell me I’m not the only one that does that! I have a serious problem.
That’s it for today.. I hope you enjoyed this post and remember to think of the things that you are thankful for! You will feel so much better for it.
Find me on: