This is a question I ask myself a lot and I am still not sure,I feel bad that I don’t know but I’m still trying to figure it out. I recently came across this video on how to find your dream career, something that you are really passionate about and actually enjoy doing. In the video there were 5 questions to answer that could give you a better idea of what you would like to do, or at least give you an idea of what kind of career it would be wether it be something creative, fashion, maybe even building your own business!
I decided to share these five questions in this blog post because I found them really helpful:
1.What was your childhood dream career?
2. When do you lose track of time?
3. What would you never do again no matter how much money you’d get paid?
4. Name 3 people who are doing what you want to do.
5. What’s your message to the world?
My answers to these questions:
- I always wanted to be an author, I loved to write and I still do now.
- When I am blogging, reading other blogs, reading books and sewing.
- Sitting in an office all day doing admin work or anything like that. I had a job like that once and it just wasn’t for me.
- Zoella, Mika Francis, Sophia Amaruso- I have always wanted to start my own business!
- Work hard, dream big!
I know my dream career is definitely something that involves writing, something creative because those are just the things that I enjoy most. My favourite subjects at school were always art and English so that just says it all. It would be amazing if I could be a professional blogger , blogging is perfect for me because it connects my creative side and the side of me that loves to write.
I haven’t quite got everything figured out yet and that is okay, because I at least know the things that I enjoy doing the most, so I can focus on careers in that field. I would love to see all of your answers to the questions so make sure to post them in the comments below!
What would your dream career be, or do you already have your dream career?
Find me on: