Today marks the last day of 2015 and so I have decided to set myself 6 goals for the new year. I am going to try my best with these goals and I have been feeling inspired while reading my new book #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso so I thought why not do a blog post about the goals I have set myself.
- Work on my blog: I already work hard on my blog but in the upcoming new year I would like to improve my blog and content and also grow my blog.
- Work on my Youtube videos: I am really enjoying my new Youtube channel and I am looking forward to improving my videos and learning more about editing and things like that along the way. I am also setting myself a goal to save up for a proper camera to use to shoot my videos with.
- Read more often: Towards the end of this year I have started reading more and I would like to keep this up in the new year.
- Exercise more: I go on walks with our dog most days but I would like to maybe start jogging or swimming more often.
- Work on my makeup skills: I am really into makeup and beauty and I would really like to improve my skills, I have been really inspired by Carli Bybel and Racheal Leary’s Youtube channels and I would like to practice and learn more as both of their channels are amazing!
- Drink more water: Yes I know it is bad but I really don’t drink enough water.
I am going to work really hard and try to stick with these goals and I am sure I will feel happy with myself for sticking with them. Have you set yourself any goals for the new year? Let me know in the comments below!
Find me on: