Hello everybody! I cannot believe that it is only a couple of days until the new year it is crazy! For todays post I decided to do a roundup of beauty products that I have been loving this year, some of them are new discoveries and some are ones I have loved for a long time but I am sure that I will continue to love and use them all in the upcoming new year.
- Makeup revolution: I discovered this brand for the first time this year and it was love at first sight! All of their products are such high quality at an affordable price, the eye shadow palettes are highly pigmented and the packaging is always really nice.
- Real Techniques: I had heard about this brand a lot but it wasn’t until a couple of months ago that I decided to buy some makeup brushes by them. I bought the Core collection kit and when I tried the brushes I quickly regretted not trying them sooner. They are amazing- so soft and they apply makeup flawlessly.
- Rimmel: Rimmel are a brand that I have loved for a long time, but I decided to include them in this post because I have found myself using quite a few Rimmel products this year. I have used and loved the Kate lipsticks, good to glow highlighter and a more recent favourite.. the brow this way eyebrow gel.
- Garnier Micellar water: I love, love, love this stuff! After using it my skin just feels so clean and refreshed. Not only that but it removes makeup that I didn’t realise was still on my skin. For example, I would use a makeup wipe to remove makeup and then use the Micellar water and the makeup would still be coming off my skin and onto the cotton pad.
- ProVoke touch of silver shampoo: I have been using this product a lot this year as I have mostly been blonde apart from a brief period when I decided I wanted a change in colour. This product works wonders on my hair and gets rid of any unwanted brassy tones from the first wash which I think is amazing!
- Soap and glory: This was another product that I tried for the first time this year. It all started when I tried a sample size of ‘The scrub of your life’ and I instantly fell in love with the smell and with the quality of the product. I went into boots and bought clean on me, hand food and heel genius. I loved all of them especially hand food, I always use it as my hands tend to get pretty dry, especially in winter.
I have discovered so many new beauty favourites in 2015 and I cant wait to discover more in the new year!
What beauty products have you been loving this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Find me on: