Hello everybody! I am so excited for Christmas and I have seen so many people doing this tag so I decided to join in! Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday, even though I’m older now I still get that magical feeling on Christmas eve!
So now onto the questions:
- What is your favourite Christmas movie? I would have to say Elf! I just love it so much, even though I watch it every year I never seem to get tired of it.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning! Well, half Christmas morning and then the other half after dinner.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? I cant think of a specific favourite memory but I just remember how I was always so excited when I was younger and I would wake up so early in the morning to check if santa had been!
- Favourite festive food? Pigs in blankets!
- Favourite Christmas gift? Obviously I love all gifts that I receive, but I always get a box of Lindor of my boyfriend and that is special because its a little tradition that we have.
- Favourite Christmas scent? I really love the smell of mince pies when they are baking in the oven although I don’t actually like the taste of them haha!
- Do you have any Christmas eve traditions? Yes I do, but I will be doing a post on these on Thursday. It will be a scheduled one though as I will be spending time with my family on Christmas eve.
- What tops your Christmas tree? A star!
- As a kid what was the one crazy extravagant gift you always asked for but never received? I cant remember, I just know I always used to get so many things and I was always so excited!
- What is the best part of Christmas for you? Definitely spending time with family. On Christmas day we always watch a Christmas film together aswell which I always enjoy.
Thanks for reading and if you haven’t done this post already then I tag you!
Find me on: