I don’t know about you, but when it comes to Christmas or birthdays I tend to be really organized, I like to write lists and plan out everything that I am going to do. So I thought it would be a good idea to write a Christmas shopping guide to share a few of my personal tips when it comes to buying gifts for your loved ones this Christmas.
- Ask your loved ones for some ideas- This may work better with some, but there’s always one that doesn’t have a clue what they want! Get your family/friends to write a few things down that they would like so that then you have something to work with.
- Look in Christmas catalogues– This one is just a personal preference but I love the Christmas catalogues, especially the Superdrug one because you can find some lovely gift ideas in there from stocking fillers to full Christmas gift sets.
- Plan Christmas shopping trips- Although at times it can get a little hectic in the shops around Christmas, I love Christmas shopping. You could plan a shopping trip with friends or family or go alone if you would prefer it, make sure you write a list of the things you need and you are good to go!
- Research- Okay so this may sound a little silly but trust me its worth while. By research I mean check online for gifts from several different shops and compare for the best price. There is nothing worse than paying a lot for something and then realising you could have gotten it for like £20 cheaper…
- Don’t leave it till the last minute! This is definitely the main tip I would give as if you have quite a few things to get then you may find yourself in a rush to get everything that you need!
- Shop online- You may prefer to do this rather than shopping in store, or you may want to just shop online for a few bits. Either way shopping online is good because you may be able to find some things that you couldn’t get in store that were sold out.
Also the main thing is to make sure to make Christmas shopping enjoyable! Here is a little gift inspiration to give you a few ideas..
- Nivea Mens Minis- £5.99 at Very.co.uk link here
- Superdry Christmas jumper- £29.99 at TKmaxx link here
- ASOS leather gift set- £22 at ASOS link here
- Lynx Africa duo- £4.50 at Superdrug link here
- Pink pom pom hat- £15 from River Island link here
- Cath Kidston Travel Cup- £8 from ASOS link here
- Tanya Burr candy cane trio- £6 from Superdrug link here
- Ari by Ariana Grande Perfume gift set- £31 from boots link here
I think I may have to put the pom pom hat on my list because it is so cute! They are like little ears! I hope you liked this shopping guide and I hope it gave you a few useful tips and gift ideas to use for Christmas.
Find me on: