This one is a little different for a Sunday as I usually do my ‘This week I’ve been’ post, but I have decided I am going to change that to a monthly post. So I am here today showing you my top 5 beauty products for under £5.
Okay so in no particular order… these are my top 5 beauty products!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water– I know I just said in no particular order but this one really is my favourite product ever! I honestly would never go without this now that I have started using it. Not only does it remove all of my make up quickly and properly, it also makes my skin feel really soft! I have really noticed a difference in my skin since using this, it is also fragrance free so it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It comes in two different sizes: £1.99 for 125ml or £3.33 for 400ml. The smaller size is good for travel but obviously it is better value purchasing the 400ml one. You can get it here but it is also available at many other stores.
- Make Up Revolution Essential Mattes 2 Palette– This palette has 12 different shades of gorgeous matte eye shadows, at £4 it is really affordable for an eye shadow palette. I love the Make up revolution palettes because they are really pigmented and good quality at a great price. This palette is perfect for every day looks because the shades are matte, there is a mixture of light nude shades and darker shades to create the perfect smoky eye. You can get this palette from Superdrug here, or from the Make-up Revolution website.
- MUA Lipstick in the shade ‘Tulip’- I really like the MUA lipsticks, the only ones I am not as keen on are the Matte ones because I feel that they do not apply as well as the other ones. This one however is not a matte one so I like it! I love the colour of it, it is a lovely light pink colour. I like to wear this on days when I am going for a lighter more natural make up look.
The MUA lipsticks are very affordable at just £1 each! You can get them from the Superdrug website here.
4. MUA Blush in the shade ‘Marshmallow’- Another MUA product! These blushes are perfect for any make up look, they come in 6 different shades, I have 2 of them and they are super affordable at £1 each! This blush is a little bright so I only sweep my blush brush over it very lightly for a more natural look. You can get these from the Superdrug website here.
5. Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel- This one is a new found product that I have instantly fell in love with! I use it after lightly filling in my brows to add a little more definition, mine is in the shade ‘Medium brown’ It also helps to set your eyebrows and keep the hairs in place throughout the day. It is available in light brown, medium brown and dark brown and also in clear. It is £3.99 and available in most make up stores, you can get it from the Superdrug website here.
So those are my Top 5 beauty products under £5! I hope you liked it and maybe it helped you find some new beauty products to try in the future if you haven’t tried them already.
Find me on: