I love Ariana Grande’s make up, she always looks so flawless so I thought I would give one of her make up looks a go to show you guys! My favourite look of Ariana Grande’s is this one:
So this is what I did to recreate her look:
- I began by applying W7 Primer to my face and then followed with my Rimmel lasting finish foundation. This is my all time favourite as it just looks lovely on my skin and lasts all day.
- In this make up look Ariana looks quite tanned so next I used a little bronzer to add some colour to my cheeks. I used my Sunkissed bronzer.
- Then I filled in my Eyebrows as normal. After that I added a little highlighter underneath my brow to define them more, I also added some highlighter just above my bronzer.
- Next I applied eyeshadow, I used my w7 In the nude eyeshadow palette, I used ‘Copper pot’ and ‘Venice’ because those are the most similar to what Ariana has on in this look. After eyeshadow I applied eyeliner, Ariana has quite wide eyeliner where it flicks so I tried my best to recreate that, after eyeliner I applied mascara.
- For my lips to recreate the nude colour Ariana has I used the Rimmel lasting finish lip liner in ‘050 Tiramisu’ with a MUA lipstick in the shade ‘Totally nude’
I was really pleased with how this look turned out, I can definitely see myself using this look a lot in the future. I hope you all liked it!
Find me on: