I have been nominated for the Liebster award by law of interest who has a lovely blog filled with make up reviews, tips and many more wonderful things. Go and check out her blog, I’m sure you will love it!
I love these awards because I find it fun to answer the questions I have been asked and love writing questions for other people to answer!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions you are asked by the blog that nominated you
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
The questions that I have been asked are:
- What is your favourite beauty brand? I love Rimmel because I use there foundation and like a couple of their mascaras, but I would have to say that at the moment w7 are my favourite because they have such a wide range of different things to try out.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I have always been really into reading beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs and I have wanted to start my own for a long time. I love to write, take pictures, fashion and beauty and I just thought I am going to make a blog and this time I am going to make it work! I have tried to make blogs in the past but couldn’t quite get the hang of it, but now I am loving it! I think a lot of my inspiration also came from reading Louise Pentland and Zoe Sugg’s blogs too.
- What is your favourite Disney film? Beauty and the beast! I have always loved this film and I still sometimes watch it now. I had it on video as a child and last year my partner bought me the special edition dvd version of it and I cried!
- Mascara or Eyeliner? Definitley MASCARA! I don’t know where I would be without it, it makes my eyelashes look all lovely and long.
- If you could only ever use two hair products what would they be? Erm.. I am actually trying not to use too many products at the moment unless I absolutely have to as my hair is a little bit damaged. I am doing quite well at the moment and I’m not really missing them too much. If I had to choose two though I would say Vo5 hairspray and…. Andrew Barton’s supreme volume spray.
- What would your ideal night in consist of? My favourite kind of nights are cozy nights in so I would have to say that would be my ideal night. New pjs, pamper, watch a film and have lots of yummy snacks!
- What is your favourite animal? This little gorgeous bundle of fluffiness is my favourite ever animal..
8.Who is your favourite blogger at the moment? Sprinkleofglitter
9.Is there one moment in your life you would do all over again? When my boyfriend took me on our first date because it was so magical and romantic! I would want to do everything the same though and not change anything because it was so perfect.
10.What is your favourite fragrance? I love the Nspa body sprays- the raspberry one is my favourite!
I loved answering these thank you again law of interest for nominating me!
I would like to nomintate:
My questions are..
- What is your favourite book?
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- What is your favourite inspirational quote?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you like to bake? What is your favourite thing to bake?
- Favourite clothes shop?
- Favourite song?
- Favourite season?
- Lipstick or lipgloss?
Hope you liked this post! Love,