I was nominated by littlemissdreamer (Aileen) who has a very lovely blog with really great posts! You should definitely check out her blog, you will love it!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
The questions that I have been given to answer are:
- What is your dream holiday?
I think my dream holiday would be somewhere in America, I haven’t actually left the U.K before! I need to get my passport and then the first place I would travel to with my partner would definitely have to be America just because everything over there looks so much better than it is here. I am not sure whereabouts in America because there is too many places to choose from- New York, L.A, Florida… and loads more!
2. What’s your favourite song?
It changes all the time! I have so many favourite songs.. can I pick 5? Ok I will anyway!
- Seperation season- The Travis Waltons
- Mouthwash- Kate Nash
- I will never let you down- Rita Ora
- Lonely one- Dresses
- Don’t know what else to do- The jungle giants
3. How long have you been blogging for?
16 Days! I have tried to make blogs in the past but I couldn’t get the hang of it.. I’m loving this one though now I’ve got used to it!
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Who is your role model?
I really admire Louise Pentland (sprinkleofglitter) She has a great blog and I love her youtube videos, I also have her book that I am in the middle of reading and she talks about having confidence in yourself, I just look up to her and one day would love to be as successful as she is!
6. Number one thing on your bucket list?
To go backpacking!
7. Best advice you have received?
For I while I felt really down and I just couldn’t shake the feeling off, after talking about it with my partner he gave me some advice that really changed my life for the better.
When I explained everything he told me to stop thinking about the past, any memories that may be bad because when I did think about them I couldn’t get out of the pattern and I would carry on to think about other things and it would just be like a vicious circle, I have learnt to get rid of these thoughts and replace them with happy memories and I have never felt better!
8. Do you have an ultimate life goal/aspiration?
I have always loved writing so maybe to write a book…
I also want to travel to many different places and share the experience with my partner 🙂
9. Love or money?
Love! My family are always there for me and that is better than anything in the world.
10. Favourite app?
PINTEREST! I looooove it!
Thankyou Aileen for nominating me!xx
My questions for the nominated below are:
- What is your favourite film/ TV series?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Do you have any pets?
- What are your future goals?
- Favourite hobby?
- What is your dream career?
- Favourite high street shop?
- What is your biggest fear?